Please come to the Annual General Meeting of Music on the Levels to be held on Sunday 3 February at 3 pm in the Church Hall, Main Road, Westonzoyland, TA7 0ED.
Make known your views about the programme of concerts- what you think about the concerts in the past and what you would like to see in future programmes.
Enjoy complementary refreshments.
- Attendance and apologies
- Minutes of AGM held on 20 March 2017 (attached and copies available at the meeting?)
- Chair’s report (to be presented at the meeting)
- Treasurer’s report (to be presented at the meeting)
- Election of officers to the management committee
- Election of ordinary members to the management committee
- Future meetings
- Any other business
The management committee consists of up to seven elected individuals: chair, treasurer, secretary and up to four other ordinary members.
Members of Music on the Levels are entitled to vote for and to elect members of the committee.
Everyone is welcome to come to the meeting. However, if you wish to become a member in advance of the meeting, please contact Celia or Paul Smith on 01278 691409 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no membership fee but members are asked to agree with the aims of the association which are chiefly to bring high-quality music to the area and to encourage young musicians.
Copies of the full constitution are obtainable on request.